Bacon Grubpockets are an all-time favorite. The Bacon Clip also works great with thin skirt steak filled with leftover fried rice.
- Cut strip of bacon in half and lay halves so they crisscross in the middle.
- Put bacon on top of Grubpocket so it hangs down toward the threaded coupler.
- Wrap another full piece of bacon around the ends of hanging bacon to secure then pinch and slide the Bacon Clip to hold in place for roasting.
- Slowly roast bacon over hot coals until crispy brown.
- Remove bacon Grubpocket and fill with anything. What doesn't go with bacon?
- mac and cheese
- baked potato soup
- oatmeal with maple syrup
- cocktail weiners
- make a BLT by chopping tomatoes, lettuce and crostini of bread and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt.