A quick and easy way to make a fire roasted dessert with “off the shelf” ingredients at your local supermarket.
- Wrap biscuit or crescent dough around the Grubpocket attachment.
- Roast over coals until dough bubbles and is flakey brown.
- Carefully slide Grubpocket off attachment (caution - attachment will still be hot)
- And fill with pre made pudding, cream cheese, frosting, whipped cream, fruit, nuts, candy, grated chocolate or candybar.
Tip: Make favorite pudding according instructions and refrigerate. Transfer pudding into Ziplock bag and snip one corner of the bag and squeeze pudding into Grubpocket.
- Banana pudding with a slice of banana on bottom and toasted coconut and whipped cream on top.
- Chocolate pudding with caramel, nuts and whipped cream.
- Vanilla pudding with diced, mangos, strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream.