These are a fun and simple way to repurpose leftovers. Whether it’s the Sunday roast, leftover stew, chili or taco meat, your kids will love creating their own masterpiece as they fill their Grubpocket. And you’ll be amazed how fast the leftovers disappear without complaints.
- Wrap biscuit or crescent dough around the Grubpocket attachment.
- Roast over coals until dough bubbles and is flakey brown.
- Carefully slide Grubpocket off attachment (caution - attachment will still be hot)
- And fill with leftovers and favorite toppings.
- Leftover short ribs. Remove ribs from bone and saute with onions. Stuff into Grubpocket and top with Gruyere Cheese.
- Leftover taco meat. Stuff Grubpocket with warmed taco meat and favorite taco toppings.
- Leftover chilli. Stuff Grubpocket with warmed chili, cheese, onions, sour cream and corn chips. My kids eat more chili when we do Grubpockets than they did for dinner the night before.
- Pizza Grubpocket. Stuff Grubpocket with leftover spaghetti sauce, pepperoni or other meat, cheese, onions, olives and other favorite pizza toppings.
With Grubstick the possibilities are endless. And you’ll find your kids gobbling up leftovers as they create their own meal - and it’s less work for you. Enjoy!